Promill pelleting machines are suited for processing various wood, both soft and hard. They feature high efficiency and low power consumption. Depending on the needs and purpose, we offer pelleting machines with a capacity from 3.5 t/h do 6.0 t/h.
Advantages of Promill “pellet machines”:
- inertial main shaft and belt transmission ensure low energy consumption and low operating costs, extending the operating time of the machine simultaneously,
- thermomechanical mounting of the die makes it fast and easy to change and minimises vibration during the operation of pelleting machine, which extends the life of bearings,
- slow die rotation mechanism allows it to make 1 rotation cycle a minute in both directions, which ensures safety and comfortable operation,
- multi-knives allow to control the length of pellets in accordance with chosen quality standards,
- economical roller lubrication system reduces lubricant consumption by three times compared with conventional systems while maintaining maximum efficiency of the system.
|Model/Type||EVOLUTION 8105 ESR|
|Drive type||electric motor|
|Drive power||250 - 355 kW|
|Die internal diameter||800 mm|
|No. of rollers||2 pcs|
|Capacity||3.5 -6.0 t/h|
|Progressive greasing system||180 g/h|
|Grease pump||1 pc|
|Pellet-cutting knives||1 set|
|Roller temperature control||2 pcs|
|Granulation chamber temperature control||1 pc|
|Vibration sensor||1 pc|
|Die linear speed||3.8 m/s|
Additionally, in our offer you will find spare parts for various brands of pelleting presses, including dies, roll shells and complete rolls for Münch pellet mills.
Our experts will also provide you with any information and help you choose the parameters of the spare parts you are interested in.